Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Chicken canapes

Heat oven to 450 degrees

Ingredients:

One canned  chicken
1 1/2 cup shredded cheese (1/2 mozzarella,1/2 cheddar,or your choice)
green onions sliced
2-3 garlic cloves crushed
2-3 tablespoons mayonnaise
sometimes I  like to add fresh tomatoes (diced)
 1 baguette or french bread sliced(for bigger)

Directions:
Mix all the ingredients and spread on the bread.Transfer to 
oven and bake on 450 degrees for 6-8 minutes or when the cheese is  melted completely.

8 comments:

  1. I do my tuna snacks like that but I use some sweetcorn as well. And have to say... I hear about canned chicken for the first time! Looking yum, wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh that's sounds yummy! I should try to make it.I buy my chicken at costco,its the best.Thank you so much for your comment,take care!

      Delete
  2. Nadia , that looks Yummy!!!!! Super easy and super delicious. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so good!! Keep up the great job :)

    ReplyDelete