Saturday, February 11, 2012

Spartak cake


This is truly amazing cake that you will want more then a slice. It's very smooth and  not too sweet.Thanks Innesa (http://grabandgorecipes.blogspot.com/)for sharing this recipe. My guest were impressed.Next time I will do it double and add more hazelnuts.Of course it's not so beautifully decorated as yours,It's tastes so good that it didn't matter.

Recipe:http://grabandgorecipes.blogspot.com/2012/02/cake-spartak.html

7 comments:

  1. Wow, this cake looks really moist and creamy, yet very chocolatey! Perfect balance, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why your guests were impressed! Looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you post napoileon tort plez?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i do have the recipe http://delightsofculinaria.blogspot.com/2011/06/russian-napaleon.html, I don't know if you were looking for this kind one, because there is also another one with similar to puff pastry " sloyenoye testo". but I don't have that recipe here yet.

      Delete
  4. I m sure this cake is Delicious and your idea of cake baking is unique.
    send gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete